Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Trip Just for Me

 
  Hello everyone! How's everyone's day going? Good? Good. A question I have for you is where would you like to go around the world in the future? Now, I have many different places I would like to go in the world, but if I had to pick one, out of the many places I would like to go, then it would be France. Why? 
   First of all, I would love to see the Eiffel Tower. One, so I can see how tall it really is. Two to see how the Eiffel Tower looks like (in person) when it's night and the tower is lit up. A second reason why I would like to go to France is to try all the different foods they have. And to see if it's better or worse  compared to American food. Also, one of the main things I want to do when asking for food is ask for FRENCH fries. It's only because I want to see if French people have a reaction, like maybe laugh or do nothing. 
   My third reason I would like to go to France is to see museums, specifically an art museum. Some people know that an artist is what I want my future career to be. I could see what different art styles people in France use and get inspired to put that in some of my drawing or paintings. Hopefully, I can go to France in the future and do all the things I want to do like visit the Eiffel Tower, taste the different kinds of food, visit art or different kinds of museums, and many more. Where would you like to go in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment