Monday, February 8, 2016

Stand Up!


   First of all I think people stood by and just watch others get hurt because they thought it wasn't a big deal and will wait until the situation gets bigger. However, this is a bad idea because the situation will get worse and now people can't do anything about, since it's already too big. Second of all, people stood by and watch because they were afraid that it was going to happen to them, they thought they were going to get attacked. However, even if you did not do anything, and you were Jewish, Gypsies, or homosexual, then you would be attacked as well. I think what inspired others to stand up/resist to the Nazis was they knew that this wasn't fair to the Jewish people. Also, they knew it was the right thing to help them even if they had to risked their lives. If I was in one of the people's shoes I think in would have help some of the Jewish people. Why? It's because people shouldn't be kill for that kind of reason. Being killed because of your religion, it not fair. I think I would kind the Jews in a chamber like how the family hide Ann Frank and her family. Or have them "work" in a factory when really there also hiding, like what Oskar Schindler did. Who knows maybe I could have saved a lot of Jewish people in that time, just how those people helped a lot of Jews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment