Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hello 2016!

   Happy New Everyone! Can you believe it's been 365 days already, because I sure can't! Since it's the  new year I need to make a new year's resolution. The first thing that popped up in my head was to do my homework early. To you that might sound like a weird new year's resolution, or not, but to me it's something that I want to achieve. For while I've got to into the habit of taking a nap right when I come home from school. And it leads to me doing my homework really late, like around 8:00pm and sometimes 9:00pm. Since I've been doing this bad habit every single day for about 3 years, it may be a little difficult to break this habit. But I need to take everything one step at a time.
   First of all, one of the things I need to do to achieve this resolution is to sleep early. Every since starting this bad habit I've been sleeping really late, mostly because I'm wide awake when I go to bed. Then when I wake up early for school, come home and I'm tired, so I take nap and it repeats itself. Second of all, I need to stop procrastinating. I could be doing homework early and then have free time for the rest of the day, but I choose not to do that. I do so many other things when I come home from school, besides my homework. And third of all I need to stop putting things to the last minute. If I have an assignment due in two days, I do it the day before it's due. However, I don't rush doing it, I take my time so I can get a good grade. But, when I do complete an assignment early, which doesn't happen often, I feel relived and I have one less thing to worry about, yet I still do my homework late. So, that is my new year's resolution for 2016, that I hopefully will complete.
   Besides my new year's resolution, I am looking forward to a few things in 2016. One of them being my graduation. This school year, I think, has been the one where I really focused on school and getting good grade and trying to achieve goals. I'm not saying that I didn't focus a lot last year or the year before, I'm saying I'm focusing more on school than I usually do. I'm excited to say I graduated with good grades, achieved some goals, and I'm ready/prepared for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment