Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Special Gift

A special gift that I received would probably be my sketch pad. I got my sketchpad my last year for Christmas, from my mom. When I opened the gift I was shocked, I've never had a sketch pad before. The sketch pad is a special gift because it helped me improve my drawings. It also got me into painting and using clay. Although I have owned a sketchbook, but I never filled the entire pages because it was difficult to draw since it was a hard cover sketchbook. With this sketch pad I almost filled all of the pages with my drawings and paintings! I only need like 7 pages, until the entire sketch pad is full. Thanks to my mom I've improved my art (drawing and painting) a whole lot. And I know I can improve even more, with more practice, and a new sketch pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment