Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring Break Problems

   Hello everyone, I hope you guys are having a great day! So today I checked the weather, and this week is going to be around the 50's. To me, that's exciting because it tells me that Spring is coming closer, and I don't have to worry about freezing to death when I walk home from school. It'll just be relaxing smelling the nice fresh air. Since Spring is almost around the corner, that also means Spring break is coming closer too. I have two emotions when a Spring break comes to mind, happy/ excited and sad/nervous. "Why, Spring break is suppose to be relaxing and cheerful because you get a whole week off of school," is what you're saying or thinking and I have to agree. But also, disagree. Why? Multiple reasons. One, I usually don't do anything in Spring Break, just watch YouTube videos all day. Two, I possibly will not go outside because I am quite lazy. Three, after Spring Break there are going to be very few weeks until the quarter ends, so I have to get stuff done before that, which can be a little stressful.
   However, I would like to do something interesting during Spring break. Like go outside at least once, or going outside and draw/paint. Unless the weather is bad, then I can draw/paint or throw a ball around and try to catch it (without breaking anything.) Do you have any ideas about what I can do for Spring break, besides watch YouTube videos. Also, nothing too extreme, something nice,calming, and entertaining. Anyways, do you guys have any plans for Spring break that similar or different than mine, which you probably do, considering I'm doing absolutely nothing interesting. How about we just believe that you and I will have a decent Spring break, and enjoy the relaxing week off school.

No comments:

Post a Comment